Wednesday, February 28, 2007

sunset on Anchor Point last week





Not sure you all can tell from the reference point of that island across the way but the sun is setting much further west now and of course a lot later! DST is coming up--why we even need it here is beyond me!

Larry took the photos--notice how the water looks. I think there was some ice out beyond the break of water.

Pat S--Hope you enjoy these pix and maybe you can grab one--not sure. If you want them personally and not able to do that, email me.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

WIPPYSPLACE said...

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING and very peaceful looking!! wish I could see it in person! *~* CAROLE*~*

Pat said...

Fran I love those sunsets try to attach them but couldn't so maybe when you have time email them to me. I sure would appreciate them!
Thanks, Pat