Thursday, March 8, 2007

march snow storm Thursday

This tree is right out my back window--if you get it close up you can see the snowflakes. There are bird feeders up under this tree but I have not been able to get to it to put seed in it for a couple of months. It snowed really hard with no wind.


It snowed so hard! I tried to capture it on camera. This is looking out in the back of our house here in Anchor Point. Total was about 10" of new snow. I saw moose (mother and babe) walking out in that area this morning--baby had to follow in her footsteps.

4 comments:

WIPPYSPLACE said...

well, I wasnt going to move again, but can I move up there with you? We can send Larry down here with John---think that will work? Sorry to hear about your Uncle..keep posting lovely pictures!!!! WIPPY

Susan said...

That is the coolest looking tree - just a perfect shape! But snow - ugh! Time to be warm - it's March! =)

Gail said...

I think we are done with snow down here, been getting up into the 60's. I am enjoying being outside. It is a beautiful scene, I do like the snow it is so pretty and calm.

Larry Gilbert said...

Really like the pictures. 76 degrees here.

bro