I put the last stitches on my blooming nine patch today--tacked the last edge of binding and tucked in some threads. I started this quilt with Sasha's help years ago but then it sat for a long time before I put it together--then it sat some more waiting for borders. Those got done last spring and then it came here to Anchor Point. I finally got it quilted in January--I am so happy with the way it finished up. Then I decided to put a binding on it that would match dust ruffle for the bed and the curtains and there ya go--and I need to do those now so the room decoration will be complete--hope it does not take me years but it might take months!