Sunday, March 4, 2007

another weekend

The weekend actually went by pretty quickly. I am not keen on weekends any more. It was a pretty weekend with lots of sunshine but we stayed home. It is still rather nippy outside.

The bad news is my one and only uncle died on Friday. He was an uncle by marriage only. He was about 95 so he had a good long life. My aunt, one and only, sister of my mother, is still living independently--amazing! And she is close to 95 too.

I have been finishing up a lot of quilts -- quilted a hug quilt for my on-line quilting group and working on the binding now. I always stay busy and just move on with priorities taking the front of course. I commit myself sometimes too often but I manage--keeps me going. I have a lot of UFOs however.

That's it for today. Off to sewing with my quilting buddies in Ninilchik tomorrow. Another fun day ahead.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Looks, from the picture below, as if it's still snowy white in AK! There's a big map here in the rec hall and I found Fairbanks, Juneau, Achorage, and a lot of Inuit-spelled names, but I couldn't find Ninilchik. Glad you got to go quilting today!