Saturday, March 7, 2009

Another completion in quilting

I could not decide which photo was a better shot so put them both here--of the same quilt. This was a mystery quilt. In other words, they tell you what fabrics are required and tell you to make a few cuts and then you go to class and they give you steps to get the main part of the quilt finished. I did this class last spring but did not finish the border part until fall. I would have chosen something better for the interlocking circles as one fabric is too light to really show up. I quilted this right after Christmas and just now finished the binding. Not sure where it will find a home.


3 comments:

quilter000 said...

I like your mystery quilt. I think it is very pretty and restful. what I call a quiet quilt. I had tired to draw that pattern out before not sure if I got it or not . but a very nice pattern.
quilter000

Margo in Maine said...

It is always to get to the end and see what it looks like...great job...I have never done a mystery...someday maybe!! Maine

Gail said...

Great quilt, Fran. Love the colors.