Saturday, March 7, 2009

Another completion in quilting

I could not decide which photo was a better shot so put them both here--of the same quilt. This was a mystery quilt. In other words, they tell you what fabrics are required and tell you to make a few cuts and then you go to class and they give you steps to get the main part of the quilt finished. I did this class last spring but did not finish the border part until fall. I would have chosen something better for the interlocking circles as one fabric is too light to really show up. I quilted this right after Christmas and just now finished the binding. Not sure where it will find a home.


4 comments:

quilter000 said...

I like your mystery quilt. I think it is very pretty and restful. what I call a quiet quilt. I had tired to draw that pattern out before not sure if I got it or not . but a very nice pattern.
quilter000

Margo said...

It is always to get to the end and see what it looks like...great job...I have never done a mystery...someday maybe!! Maine

Gail said...

Great quilt, Fran. Love the colors.

akın sürmeneli said...

2004 yılından beri sex shop ve erotik shop sektöründe faliyet gösteren firmamızda her çeşit seks shop ürününü ve geciktirici, sertleştirici ilaç markalarını bulabilir ve kapıda ödeme seçeneği ile nakit yada k.kartı ile ödeme yaparak alabilirsiniz.