I finally completed the "disappearing 9 patch". I wanted to make it larger than what was declared in the class I took from a friend so had to use a couple of other lighter fabrics in the blocks but I put them in the corners and scattered a couple more throughout. I quilted it myself on my Grace with the Elna. Not my very best work but I am happy enough with it. I did not have to pay someone to quilt it at least. It is a large quilt and fits on a king size bed. The backing is a hoot and something I picked up at a quilt store for $4 a yd. This is a fun project but I had to drag it out. I just finished the binding tack down on 6-18. I placed it on our bed but need to take the leftover fabrics and try to concoct a bed skirt with them to match. How long can I drag that out--a few more months probably but there are other priorities calling.