I lost count on my tags but now I have to do a MeMe. I am not sure I know how to do the links but will give it a try. Here are the rules:
Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
I read Candi's 7 facts--not sure I can own up to everything but why not since most of you are as crazy as I am.
1. I love where I live! Anchor Point, Alaska! I don't plan on moving!
2. I love the outdoors and never tire of scenery--love to watch the birds, the weather, and moose in my yard.
3. I love to fish too but I hate rough water much more than I ever did so I don't go fishing much any more. I can't get the old man to get up and go out while the seas are calm. I usually catch the first fish on the boat--but that might be because my hook goes in the water first that is baited by hubby--LOL.
4. I am getting so I hate to shop unless it is for fabric! My latest shopping is gift certificates for the grandchildren's birthdays--so easy!
5. I am a saint to put up with my DH but I have been with him 43 years so you would think I would be used to everything by now! I am not trading him in however. He has to be a saint also to put up with me too.
6. Oh I have to top Candi's sandwich--I love peanut butter on crackers with a sliver of fresh garlic--sometimes I add pepper jelly or a piece of sharp cheddar!
7. I love to garden for both veggies and flowers. It gets harder to do that however but I keep on trying. I love to see things grow.
I am tagging:
Hope I did this right. Good night!